The development of technology is growing rapidly and rapidly. Mobile smartphone manufacturers (HP) continue to present the best quality products. In 2021, many flagship smartphones have been released with high price tag. The price offered is proportional to the quality provided. This row of best smartphones has the best camera, advanced features, elegant design, to batteries that last up to a day.
Best Flagship Smartphone 2022: Everything Is There
Smartphone flagship is usually targeted by photography enthusiasts, gamers, to gadget enthusiasts who want to have the most advanced gadgets.
1. iPhone 12 Pro Max
Apple always managed to produce the best flagship HP with stunning quality. The iPhone 12 Pro Max is one of the best smartphones that can be said to be almost perfect, especially for those of you who like the big screen. In terms of cameras, this smartphone has superior quality with three 12 MP rear cameras.
It is also equipped with full-color video recording capabilities in Dolby Vision, complete with sensor-shift stabilization for stable recording. In addition, the performance of the A14 Bionic chipset is best in class with a battery that lasts up to 11 hours, making the iPhone 12 Pro Max quality from all sides.
Specifications of iPhone 12 Pro Max:
- Display: Super Retina XDR OLED 6.7-inch, 1284 x 2778 pixels
- Chipset: Apple A14 Bionic (5 nm)
- Processor: Hexa-core (2×3.1 GHz Firestorm + 4×1.8 GHz Icestorm)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP (f/1.6, wide, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift stabilization (IBIS)) + 12 MP (f/2.2, telephoto, PDAF, OIS, 2.5x optical zoom) + 12 MP (f/2.4, ultrawide) + OF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Front Camera: 12 MP (f/2.2, wide + SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3,687 mAh, non-removable (fast charging 20W)
- Price Range: Rp16.200.000 – Rp22,175,000
2. OnePlus 9 Pro
For you Android smartphone fans, OnePlus 9 Pro is the best Android-based flagship smartphone this month. With the help of hasselblad camera specialists, its quality camera lens range can accurately capture colors and produce photos that can compete with any smartphone.
The refresh rate in the OnePlus 9 Pro screen will dynamically be between 1 to 120 Hz to optimize battery life that can last more than 10.5 hours. With OnePlus’ Warp Charge 65T technology, the smartphone can be fully charged in just 30 minutes.
Specifications of OnePlus 9 Pro:
- Screen: LTPO Fluid2 AMOLED, 6.7 inches, 1440 x 3216 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- Processor: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB or 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (f/1.8, wide, omnidirectional PDAF, Laser AF, OIS) + 8 MP (f/2.4, telephoto, PDAF, OIS, 3.3x optical zoom) + 50 MP (f/2.2, ultrawide, AF) + 2 MP (f/2.4, monochrome)
- Front Camera: 16 MP (f/2.4, wide)
- Battery: Li-Po 4,500 mAh (fast charging 65W)
- Price Range: Rp12,399,000 – Rp18,999,000
3. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is the best flagship smartphone from Samsung to date. A 6.8-inch AMOLED widescreen with dynamic refresh rate ranging from 10Hz to 120Hz, makes the smartphone’s performance super seamless. The embedded Snapdragon 888 chipset with a 5,000 mAh battery can last 11.5 hours without charging.
The most notable advantages in the Samsung Galaxy S21 are the dual telephoto camera with 3x, 10x optical zoom, and Up to 100x Space Zoom capability! Overall, the quality of the Samsung S21 Ultra camera improved from the previous series with better-looking portraits and stunning shots in night mode.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra:
- Screen: Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 6.8 inches, 1440 x 3200 pixels
- Chipset: Exynos 2100 (5 nm) – International
- Processor: Octa-core (1×2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3×2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- RAM: 12 GB or 16 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
- Rear Camera: 108 MP (f/1.8, wide, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS) + 10 MP (f/4.9, periscope telephoto, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 10x optical zoom) + 10 MP (f/2.4, telephoto, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom) + 12 MP (f/2.2, ultrawide, dual pixel PDAF, Super Steady video)
- Front Camera: 40 MP (f/2.2, wide, PDAF)
- Battery: Li-Ion 5,000 mAh, non-removable (fast charging 25W)
- Price Range: Rp15,390,000 – Rp17,999,000
Such is the row of the best 2021 fagship smartphones that have high specs and advanced features in them. With a budget of at least 6 million you can have the latest flagship smartphone.